My Debian Bugreports
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- #220240: wireless-tools: Please make use of "Multi-kernel installation"
- #220488: wireless-tools: No need to compile WE-10, 12, 13 & 14!
- #222923: libwww-perl: POST (& others?): fails sometimes to authenticate with
- #330492: apt-proxy: malformed URI requests with http_proxy (extra /: http://fqdn:80//dir)
- #348923: laptop-mode-tools: VERBOSE_OUTPUT destroys /var/log/acpid
- #349034: acpid: Handlers can destroy accidentally /var/log/acpid
- #355576: foo2zjs: usb_printerid again missing and still no easy way for firmware upload
- #387346: Patch to add --verbose => make V=1
- #402837: conf.pl (squirrelmail-configure) can eat 100% cpu
- #405810: Please provide package with vmlinuX, similar to kernel-debuginfo on redhat
- #406420: hping2 fails with exotic ifnames as when using ifrename
- #414941: Patch to add access to peer certificate fingerprints
- #421066: Please don't drop --with-exempt=sudo on upgrade without extra warning!
- #425086: No support for photos from stream with twice the same title
- #425090: What about more metadata: geolocation, comments,...