Canon Digital IXUS
Digital IXUS 100 IS
Is called Canon PowerShot 780 IS in US and Canon IXY DIGITAL 210IS in Japan.
- no firmware update yet last time I checked.
- CHDK support is not yet ready last time I checked but the link is still very useful to get technical data.
- See also this thread on the ongoing development of th eport, already some alpha release is there.
- Go to playback mode then press FUNC.SET+DOWN together
Firmware Ver. 184.108.40.206
- Same manipulation with the ver.reg method: create a file ver.req at the root of the SD card.
Canon DIGITAL IXUS 100 IS P-ID:31C2 PAL D Firmware Ver GM1.00C NoError Jan 13 2009 08:18:45 -- press again DOWN with FUNC.SET still maintained pressed Adj Ver.004.008 -- press again DOWN with FUNC.SET still maintained pressed IS Firm Ver. 2.06 IS Param Ver. 2.06 -- press again DOWN with FUNC.SET still maintained pressed Driver Info: 0x00000000
- Same manipulation with file vers.req instead of ver.req: third screen will now display
Total Shoot: Zoom Retry Count: 0 Mecha Condition: 0x00000000
- Kind of easter egg: if FUNC.SET is pressed for a long time, the clock will be displayed with a rotating cube effect, then pressing LEFT or RIGHT will change the background color.